Union National Bank – Egypt
Union National Bank – Egypt (UNB-E) is a fast growing Egyptian Joint Stock Company – established in 2006 and supported by the UNB Group in the UAE.
UNB- E delivers tailor made financial products and services to cater for its various customers' needs.
The bank had expanded its delivery network from a limited 9 branches, to a total number of 48 fully operating branches. Currently operated by almost 1000 employees, from 300 employees as of closure 2007… this is besides its expansion plans for the service channels (including ATM network). Nevertheless, expansion plans are still and will continue progressing to reposition the bank within the Egyptian Banking Sector.
UNB-Egypt has finalized its strong infrastructure, extending its network of retail product mix and industry-leading corporate banking services. In conjunction with this, UNB-Egypt is also working on developing its premium services through a diverse number of alternative delivery channels, including ATM's, call centre , and internet and mobile banking.
UNB-Egypt Is the First Bank in Egypt Certified with Integrated Management System (IMS) by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) that includes the following:
ISO 9001, Quality Management System (QMS)
ISO 14001, Environmental Management System (EMS)
OHSAS 18001, Occupational Health and Safety Assessment System.
UNB – Egypt strives to be among the top banks in Egypt by offering its clients superb services, achieving the highest possible returns for its shareholders.
Everything we do is rooted in our core values:
• Customer Focus: Being totally customer focused and continuously meeting customer expectations for quality & responsiveness.
• Nurturing Staff: The potential of our staff, skilled, trusted, empowered and committed people are our key resources.
• Integrity & Transparency: Honesty & frankness in all we say and do.
• Team Spirit: One bank, one team, common goals.
• Continuous Improvement: Constantly adapting to changing situations and generation ideas for organizational and self improvement.
• Responsible Community Member: Contributing to the community and society in a meaningful and strategic way.
• Best Practice: Adapting best practices wherever and whenever applicable.