The Correspondent Banking sector is the link between Union National Bank - Egypt and local and foreign banks as it provides wide range of products and services for financing trade business and international payments.
International Financing and Donors Section is a sector specialized in managing the facilities granted by governmental and international Funding Agencies that directly impact the development of the national economy and society.
The Correspondent Banking sector enjoys well experienced relationship officers and a diverse network of 200 correspondent banks worldwide and robust relationships with financial institutions. In addition to providing trade finance and International payment services.
The main objective of the sector is:
• Continuity to enter new markets.
• Identify opportunities for fruitful banking relations.
• Supporting development projects in Egypt.
• Secure profitable products to the Bank.
The International Financing and Donors Section
The Bank aims to benefit from these development programs to finance Union National Bank – Egypt 's clients on flexible and reasonable terms giving them a strong and competitive advantage.
The main objective of this sector is :
- To attract funds and participate in new development programs.
- Increase the Bank's share in the direct and indirect financing.
- Market for large corporate, small and medium-sized enterprises.