Amwaly Saving Certificate
- Certificate is issued in EGP and interest is paid monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Certificates issued in multiples of EGP 1,000 with no ceiling (min. EGP 5,000)
- Overdraft facility up to 90% of CD value.
- Loan against CD up to 90% of CD value.
- Secured Credit Card up to 90% of CD value.
- Special Rates For Loans
- 50% Discount on Processing Fees
- Special Rates
Union National Bank - Egypt also offers “Amwaly” certificates, which present outstanding returns with flexible maturity dates.
Applicants must be:
- - Certificate is available for natural persons (individuals only)
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Full redemption is allowed after 6 months from the purchase date
- Certificate is valid for only three years (not renewed automatically) and is tax exempted
- Minimum amount for buying the certificate is EGP 5,000